Surgical Instrument — Reporting Capabilities"If it is not documented, it did not happen."
Surgical Instrument Service Reports document condition and details of instruments serviced such as:
- Scheduled tray tracking
- Which trays have been serviced
- High service frequency trays
- Quarterly reports
- Year-end budget summary
- Instrument stain monitoring
- Number of cracked instruments found
- Mechanical condition of instruments
- Condition of cutting edges
- Recommended next service
- Condition of lap insulation
- Pitting, exposure to saline/chloride
- Pakistan instruments
- Items not repairable
- Condition of needle holder jaws/inserts
- Lubrication, localized spray on needed
- And more!
3316 Second Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35222
USA For more surgical instrument information, please call a customer care representative at (800)783-9251 or contact us via email.