Clipper Blade Sharpening
Why buy new? Sharpen your current inventory of clipper blades and SAVE!
- All makes and models serviced
- Fast turnaround
- All clipper sharpening is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
When sending clipper blades in for repair:
- Check for missing or broken teeth. We do not service damaged blades
- Prevent damage by wrapping each blade in newspaper, bubble wrap or paper towel
- Send the clipper motor whenever possible
- Lubricate blades before, during and after each use
- Dirty clipper blades will not cut properly
- Clean blades regularly with an approved wash and brush
- Your problem may be related to the clipper motor, not the blade. Send in your clipper motor for a FREE evaluation!
- Whenever possible, send the motor with your blades. It is essential to adjust and tune blades to the clipper motor
3316 Second Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35222
USA For more surgical instrument information, please call a customer care representative at (800)783-9251 or contact us via email.